School of Mathematical Sciences Fudan University
- Hierarchical matrix and its applications;
- Fast algorithms for elliptic PDEs;
- Fourier integral equations and high-frequency waves;
- Distributed-memory algorithm and software;
- Fast evaluation of kernel matrices from high dimensions data;
- Density functional theory and full configuration interaction;
- Quantum computing.
- Phillip Griffiths Research Assistant Professor, 2017-2020, Mentor: Prof. Jianfeng Lu, Department of Mathematics, Duke University;
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2017, Advisor: Prof. Lexing Ying, Computational and Mathematical Engineering, Stanford University; Dissertation: Sparse factorizations and scalable algorithms for differential and integral operators [PDF];
- Master of Science, 2017, Computational and Mathematical Engineering, Stanford University;
- Bachelor of Science, 2012, Advisor: Prof. Weiguo Gao, Department of Mathematics, Fudan University.